Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DRIVER III, JOB GROUP ‘D’ (2 POSTS)
a) Duties and Responsibilities will entail:
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure etc.
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicle systems
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road, safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
b) Requirements for appointment:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement (s) for class(es) of vehicle (s) an officer is required to drive
- Attended a First-aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution
- Passed Suitability Test for Driver Grade III
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministry/Department
- A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police
- At least two (2) years driving experience