Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The chief pharmacist shall lead pharmaceutical sector engagements for Equity Group Foundation with a focus on EGF partnerships, Equity Afia, and the pharmaceutical value chain – global & local pharmaceutical companies, importers and distributors, stakeholders and regulators in the sector (S)he shall be responsible for:
- Taking lead in supporting EGF Health in developing a strategic roadmap to address needs in health products and technologies across program areas.
- Taking lead in supporting EGF Health engagements with the pharmaceutical industry players and partners
- Supporting Equity Afia to strengthen, fully centralize and consolidate supply and procurement of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical products for Equity Afia network across the region
- Ensuring that EGF Health & Equity Afia pharma practice adheres to existing regulations and guidelines of the Pharmacy & Poisons Board (PPB) and other relevant regulators within the region.
- Provides expert pharmaceutical advice to support Equity Afia in consistently ensuring that staff and medicines are managed and compliant with legal and professional regulations, ensuring the safe, high quality and effective use of medicines.
- Strengthen existing policies, procedures, rules, and protocols for pharmacy practice within Equity Afia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy
- Master of pharmacy, MBA, MPH, MSc Health Systems
- MSC project planning or PMP an added advantage
- Experience in pharmaceutical production/manufacture process
- Solid understanding of pharma go-to market strategy, evolving regulatory framework & market trends in Pharma industry
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in industry
- Ability and experience in managing multiple work streams in health sector.
- Understanding of regional legislation, regulations, requirements and reference sources for safe and effective production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Possess a consistently valid practicing license
- At least Five years of experience in a management/ supervisory role.
- Strong organizational, engagement, networking skills
- Strong customer service orientation, communication & reporting skills.
- Track record of timely execution