Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The program coordinator shall be responsible for coordinating EGF partnerships generated from EGF health programs to strengthen healthcare financing and provision of affordable quality healthcare services. He/she shall:
- Support research and proposals for funding of EGF health opportunities within health financing, leadership, and governance to drive access to quality and affordable healthcare
- Explore and mine opportunities in Health programs that can be implemented through Equity Afia/and other EGF stakeholders
- Coordinate partnerships with other health sector NGOs and programs
- Link Programs coordinator, Health Systems strengthening and public health with arising partnership prospects for Equity Afia.
- Work closely with programs team in defining project scope and development of the work breakdown structure to enable project scheduling and decision making
- Closely watch the project schedule, monitoring project task deadlines. Report any potential delays to the project manager.
- Organize regular meetings, record minutes, and allocate actions
- Maintain crucial project documents while ensuring timely updates
- Be part of the team identifying issues or risks that affects project progress.
- Coordinating EGF Health Programs, analyzing program and project risks to ensure that project goals align with the EGF objectives.
- Coordinating health projects to meet the project objectives within budget and the allotted period and report promptly any operational concerns.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer financing, satisfaction, safety, and quality and team member performance.
- Actively support the program management in the development of new programs to support the strategic direction of EGF in the Health Sector.
- Degree in social sciences, public health, health economics, or training in medical/ healthcare field
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project management is added advantage
- Training in research methodologies/data analysis will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience with technical documentations and work schedules
- Knowledge of project management software -e.g., MS project.
- Prior experience in project coordination in health sector-based programs
- Strong communications skills (spoken and written).
- Experience and strong competence in research, analysis & report writing.