Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Specialist / Field Service Representative / Engineer or Biomedical Scientist to join the world’s leading supplier in In-Vitro Diagnostics.
This exciting position is either home based in the UK (preferred near the head office in Burgess Hill West Sussex United Kingdom) or remote from Kenya. Roche is the world’s leading supplier of automated diagnostic systems to the anatomical pathology market. Our instrument and reagent systems are used in hospital lbs, private labs, Research laboratories independent reference labs, medical research centres, and drug discovery laboratories of the largest pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the globe. Through automation and systems integration, in Roches standardizing and optimizing the automation process, thereby helping decision makers recommend treatment solutions that deliver superior patient care.
The Regional Customer Support Centre (RCSC) in Burgess Hill, UK, provides technical and scientific support to our customer base across the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Kenya, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. The scope of this role will be to provide primarily technica remotelsupport to customers and Roche colleagues. You will excel in the art of troubleshooting and pride yourself in providing excellent customer service which enhances the reputation and professionalism of Roche Diagnostics
As part of your Customer Support role, you will focus on:
- Providing remote technical support and problem resolution to our customers
- Providing remote support to our field employees in the region;
- Ensuring proper Complaint Handling and documentation in compliance with Roche Quality System;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in coordination with Field Teams and Sales Managers;
- Completing special projects as assigned;
- Supporting the Laboratory Trainer during customers and new employees training sessions;
- Being involved in Complaint Review, Analysis and Trending process based on performance metrics;
- Providing on-site support as and when required;
- Supporting our sales organisations with instrument/system demonstrations and the provision of technical responses as part of the tender process.
This role is Flex and mainly home based and does not require relocation, however it will be preferable to be located close to one of our offices to speed up the intensive initial introduction training. There will be an intensive initial introduction training for the first six months of the position some of which will be in our EMEA training centres. Thereafter, you will also be required to attend periodic training on customer support operations and product offerings at various locations.
Who you are:
In addition to a degree level qualification in biomedical science/engineering or equivalent, you will ideally have a background working in diagnostics industry. You will also have an interest in developing technical and IT skills that relate to our product portfolio , full training will be given. Experience in Customer Service and being multilingual would be advantageous.
The following languages are required: • Fluent in English • Kiswahili Mandatory.
Team-oriented & customer-focused, you will possess a confident working approach and show a proven ability to deliver under pressure in a rich multi-cultural environment. In addition, the following skills/experience will be required to be successful in this role:
– Ability to approach problems analytically, troubleshoot systems and provide resolution guidelines to customers;
– Focus on customer satisfaction and customer care;
– Cultural sensitivity;
– Good understanding of modern Laboratory Practices;
– Training & IT literacy skills;
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary package and a first-class industry-recognized product training program. The training programs will be designed to develop you as a person and a recognised valuable source of information for our customers.
This position will close on the 3rd August 2022