Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The objective of this position is to execute inbound and outbound marketing. He /She should have a broad set of content marketing skills (i.e. Search Engine Optimization, content creation, content promotion, editing, developing audience personas, social media, etc.) and will use those skills to build, manage, execute, and grow our brand’s content strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Executive, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Developing a content strategy that drives inbound traffic and outbound traffic.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the website, email marketing, videos, and blogs.
- Scripting, shooting, editing and packaging videos.
- Assisting the creative team in the design of promotional materials.
- Create content for Tik Tok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, IG, and LinkedIn.
- Build and manage audience personas.
- Creating, editing, optimizing and updating content.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of a Diploma from a recognized institution; a qualification in marketing, communication, videography or photography will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in content writing and SEO.
- Working knowledge of web publications, SEO, and other digital marketing tools.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- NB: Talent in content creation supported by an achievement shall be a key consideration for this role.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 5th August 2022.