Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Cybersecurity Analyst, DevSecOps
The Cybersecurity Analyst, DevSecOps is responsible for undertaking security assurance of applications and developments before release to production, conduct periodic security reviews, and will be a contact person in Information Security for assigned agile scrum teams. The analyst ensures that security requirements are well captured and embedded in the secure SDLC for all system developments and deployments, secure coding practices are adhered to, and secure software and application configurations are maintained in the system’s lifetime.
- Represent Group Information Security in assigned implementation projects and scrum teams to ensure all applications and changes meet set information security requirements before introduction to production environments.
- Contribute to the definition, documentation, and implementation of software security policies, secure coding practices and guidelines for the bank in line with industry best practices and technologies commensurate with risk and regulatory requirements.
- Consistently provide security requirements to developers and third parties to adhere to and comprehensively implement the Bank’s software security assurance framework by carrying out security and risk assessments of application and software changes.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Business Application Development teams to identify application/software security improvements and plug-in identified security controls in DevSecOps tools.
- Contribute to formulation and conducting of regular trainings on secure coding, software security and application security practices for the development and other KCB technology teams at regular intervals.
- Contribute to the identification, integration, and maintenance of application security tools, such as SAST (Static Application Security Testing) and DAST tools (Static/Dynamic Application Security Testing), standards, and processes into the software development or product life cycle (SDLC / PLC), and CI/CD pipelines.
- Perform security and risk assessments for business solutions to identify inherent security risks and provide recommendations for addressing such risks.
- Create, and deliver software/application security compliance and testing reports and relevant metrics to the Bank’s Senior Management.
- Collaborate in the continuous monitoring and defence of the Bank’s critical applications, such as core banking, and digital channels, for cybersecurity threat indicators; report on violations and security measures taken to address threats.
- Protect the bank’s applications and systems by defining and reviewing access privileges and other security control structures.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or related field.
- Professional qualifications in any one of the following:
- Information Security certification in CISA/ CISSP/Security+.
- Information Security Testing and DevSecOps certification in either CDP (Certified DevSecOps Professional)/ CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)/CEH, OSCP/ CPT/ GPEN/ GWAPT.
- 3 years Technology experience with at least 1 year experience in:
- Information Security.
- Secure SDLC and DevSecOps.
- Testing or implementing web, API, containerisation, or mobile application security best practices (such as OWASP, NIST).
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools, financial and capital markets desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 12nd August 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.