Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
ITIL Processes Manager
Technology Service Delivery is responsible for managing the delivery, performance, supply chain of services and enterprise applications to provide the required level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business objectives and customer(internal/external) expectations.
The ITIL processes manager shall be responsible for the operational management of ITIL Processes implementation including planning and coordination of all activities required to carry out, monitor and report on the ITIL processes. The individual shall also be responsible for the IT service Management tool and shall ensure that service levels are achieved in line with SLAs. He/She shall also be responsible for coordinating day to day operations of the monitoring team.
- Be accountable for implementation and adoption of ITIL processes within the organization.
- Coordinate enhancement s and ensure the accessibility of the ITSM tool within the organization.
- Ensure Proper I.T service delivery through T Incident Management, Service request management and event management.
- Plan and coordinate new deployments which include support processes and documentation.
- Manage day to day Service Level Management needs for IT working closely with project managers, head office SLA liaisons and branch clients to ensure service levels are met and exceeded.
- Manage the framework for describing services in an IT Service Catalogue, ensure the service catalogue is updated as services are created, maintain up to date service tiering.
- Coordinate the Monitoring and incident management team and come up with Intelligent reports and trends for Management.
- Continually review and design improvement to processes, services, and infrastructure to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and cost optimization.
- Identify areas of automation in System and Service monitoring.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other Technology related field.
- Professional qualifications in ITIL.
- 4 years’ experience in the Design & Formulation of ITIL processes & procedures.
- 3 years’ experience in Client Support, Incident & Event Management, Reporting & Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving & analytical skills.
- Ability to motivate others, promote team spirit and employee value.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & within tight deadlines.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 12nd August 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
You must be logged in to post a comment.