Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About the Role
The Innovation Lab leads the design and field testing of new products and programs to help One Acre Fund Kenya reach more clients and provide more impactful services. The team is looking for a Digital Extension Lead who will test how we can best use and iterate digital channels (SMS chatbot, Interactive Voice Response, Mobile App) and behavior change communication to promote impactful agricultural practices and behavior change outcomes.
- You will oversee all phases of the digital extensions innovation process, from design to execution to evaluation and use data to drive continuous improvements.
- You will drive the strategy around improvements of our digital channels through leading research work, developing data-driven recommendations based on farmer feedback and ensuring constant iteration of the channels.
- You will manage complex innovations aimed at improving customer experience and program sustainability.
- You will be required to coordinate across multiple teams effectively and to articulate the portfolios’ vision and expectations to various stakeholders to ensure smooth project operations and achieve the desired outcome.
- You will directly manage 1-3 direct reports and invest in their professional growth.
- You will report to the Director, Kenya Innovations Lab.
Career Growth and Development
We have a culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Experience handling customer-facing digital channels and tools
- Behavior change management
- Digital extensions experience a plus/digital platform experience.
As soon as possible.
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
One Acre Fund can support a work permit for this role. However, nationals of (or those with an extensive professional background and work history in) our countries of operation are preferred.
7th September 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.