Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
GRADUATE ASSISTANT – ICT (Job Ref: ZU/10/25/51/2022)
The purpose of this position is to carry out research, teaching, student mentoring and other duties in liaison with the university’s overall goal.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Department- ICT & Engineering, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Onboarding new students by profiling the university programmes both internally and externally;
- Retaining current students through excellent customer service;
- Teaching at certificate and diploma level, in areas allocated by the Head of Department and reviewed from time to time by the Head of Department;
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments;
- Carry out research, produce study manuals or other research resources, in line with the objectives as agreed in the Staff appraisals;
- Supervise or assist with supervision of research activities undertaken by the students;
- Accompanying students on field trips and educational visits and preparing risk assessments;
- Handling students’ concerns and enquiries that relate to their learning needs.
- Providing mentorship and career guidance to students.
- A Bachelor’s degree qualification from a recognized/accredited university in the relevant field.
- At least (2) years of post-qualification teaching experience.
- Membership in a relevant professional organization.
Skills & competencies
- Excellent interpersonal.
- Commitment to academic research
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Commitment to quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for students
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 11th August 2022.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: We do not ask for money in any step of the hiring process and all meetings including interviews will be held on our Campus in Ruiru: Beware of fraudsters.