.Empowering members for life
Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima Sacco Society Ltd is a fast growing and leading country-wide based Sacco licensed by SASRA as a Deposit Taking Sacco. It has an asset base of Kshs 21.4B, a loan book of Kshs 20.5B, and membership of over 85,000 derived from the energy, utilities, services, Governments ministries and department , small and micro enterprises (SMEs) among other sectors. Its key
priority in the 2016-2020 Strategic Plan is to transform its business model and grow the business through innovative products, unparalleled customer service, aggressive resource mobilization and expanded distribution channels. In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for
qualified and competent professionals to fill the following vacancies:
ICT HELP DESK SUPPORT ASSISTANT- 2 POSITIONS
Reporting to the Assistant System Administrator, the ICT Help Desk Support Assistant will be responsible for providing the first line helpdesk support to Stima Sacco employee and other end users who have partnered with the Society when required and assisting the Head of ICT in the continued maintenance and smooth running of the Society’s ICT infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Providing first line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and in person;
2. Tracking work in progress, recording issues and how they are dealt with.
3. Servicing and fixing equipment, including printers and scanners
4. Setting up new equipment
5. Updating computers with latest service packs and patches and upgrade software as necessary;
7. Maintaining inventory of equipment and software licenses;
8. Assisting the Head of ICT with the implementation of Society projects as required;
9. Any other duties as may be identified by the Head if ICT.
Key Qualifications and Skills
. A degree in Computer Science or a diploma in ICT with 2 years’ experience.
. IT support and experience in customer service of 2 years in an environment where MS Dynamics NAV is deployed.
. Customer service skills
. Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
. A+ Certification
. Ability to work long hours in the evenings and over weekends
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm on 31st January 2017 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.