Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources, services and applications, reviewing system and application logs for preemptive fault detection and resolution;
- Coordinate and strictly enforce the implementation of user and server data backup and recovery procedures to protect against loss of valuable data and information;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration management, systems documentation, baselines and procedures;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks;
- Monitor and manage system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, and response times to maintain operating efficiency;
- Conduct maintenance and repair of client/server hardware or software faults;
- Conduct and manage the client/server operating system patches and updates through the windows server update service or equivalent;
- Provide client user support for escalated helpdesk issues;
- Document system faults/problems and the respective resolutions for future reference.
- Undertake any others duties that may be assign to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field;
- Systems administration/Systems Engineer certification in Linux/Microsoft
- Ability to develop emergency response plans to unplanned events, including continuity planning and testing for CMA operations;
- Ability to develop testing of risk mitigation plans to determine effectiveness;
- Ability to share skills and knowledge within area of expertise to develop the capabilities of the CMA and its staff;
- Ability to support ICT procurement and contract negotiation and initiate action where agreements are not met;
- Proactivity in planning the integration of sensible upgrades into existing and new technological solutions;
Be a team player with demonstrable consensus-building capabilities;
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Support continuous improvement at the Authority through making implementable suggestions for change.