Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OSIEA is seeking an intern for its communications program that is in charge for internal and external communications. The internship position will be for a period of one year (fixed term).
- Support the communications officer in the implementation of the communications strategy
- Taking videos and photos in the documentation of our work
- Undertaking creative design
- Undertaking basic web design and updating
- Social media engagement
- Managing the resource center—cataloguing, organizing and general maintenance of records
- Undertaking administrative and logistical roles of the communications portfolio.
- A degree in communications, journalism or related field
- At least one year experience working in communications
- Practical knowledge in creative design using different applications
- Practical knowledge in web design
- Practical knowledge in videography and photography
- Understanding of using diverse social media platforms as communications tools
- Knowledge of program administration