Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION OFFICER – CDACC JOB GRADE 6 VACANCY NO.: CDACC/13/08/2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Receiving and recording applications for internal and external assessors, verifiers, curriculum developers and assessment centers;
- Providing input in the development of assessment and certification reports;
- Participating in the preparation of training programmes for assessors and verifiers; and
- Maintaining a data base for all certificate holders.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Engineering related courses, Information and Communication Technology, Textiles or Clothing Technology, Catering or Hospitality Management, Business Studies, Applied Sciences, Education with relevant specialization, Social Science with relevant specialization or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Participated in development of at least four (4) CBET Curricula; or Facilitated in the development of at least four (4) CBET Learning Guides; or Participated in the development of at least four (4) Occupational Standards; or Facilitated in development of at least four (4) Assessment Tools; or Participated in the development of Digital Content for CBET curricula;
- A certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).