Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 21/2020 – ASSISTANT REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES, JOB GRADE BRS 5 (2) POSTS
The Assistant Registrar of Companies shall be the reporting to the Registrar of Companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:- ensuring efficient and effective administration and operation of the Unit; supervising the Registration of Business Name Act and the Limited Liability Partnership Act; registering and deregistering companies, business names, limited liability partnerships, debentures and charges; maintaining records in the companies registry; undertaking investigation and prosecutions; undertaking law review in areas relating to business registration; attending consultative meetings with stakeholders; preparing reports; creating linkages with professional bodies on matters of development of the legal framework for companies registration; handling client complaints and mediating between disputing parties; implementing sectional work plans; monitoring and evaluation of performance of the section.
Requirements for Appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Assistant Registrar of Companies if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized institution;
- Is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Is a member, in good standing, of the Law Society of Kenya (LSK);
- Demonstrates computer literacy;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties, and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or http://www.amsol.co.ke
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 5th October, 2020.