Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 20/2020 – SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES, JOB GRADE BRS 4 (1) POST
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Registrar of Companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:- ensuring efficient and effective administration and operation of the Companies Act, the Registration of Business Names Act and Limited Liability Partnerships Act; registering and striking off companies, business names, limited liability partnerships, debentures and charges; maintaining records in the companies registry; preparing and issuing of searches and reports; undertaking investigation and prosecutions; undertaking law review and research relating to business registration; attending consultative meetings with stakeholders; creating linkages with professional bodies on matters of development of the legal framework for companies registration; handling client complaints and mediating between disputing parties; and monitoring and evaluation of performance of the section
Requirements for Appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Assistant Registrar if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya
- Has Served in the grade of a Assistant Registrar of Companies or a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Has Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized institution;
- Is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Is a member, in good standing, of the Law society of Kenya (LSK);
- Demonstrates computer literacy; and
- Has demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties, and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or http://www.amsol.co.ke
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th October, 2020.