Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Today our team of 400+ employees operates 17 tech-enabled Medical Centres around Nairobi. We will double our physical footprint by mid-2021! We are now looking to expand our relationship with our patients by adding digital touchpoints. We envision daily digital interactions overtaking daily visits volumes in our busy branches by the end of 2020.
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Penda will play a pivotal role in achieving our vision of technology-enabled healthcare. The role will focus on digital business transformation as it relates to engagement with our patients, our workforce and the organization as a whole. You will collaborate with different business stakeholders across the company and at multiple levels to evaluate, adopt and collaboratively roll out information systems and business applications in inline with a technology roadmap. The BSA will also ensure that the business adopts and uses technology optimally.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems as may be required from time to time
- Participate in the evaluation and adoption of business applications and systems
- Utilize social and analytical skills to effectively prioritize user requirements during the adoption and implementation of information systems at Penda
- Monitor the adoption and implementation of information systems at Penda and ensure that we achieve the intended outcomes
- Analyze and mitigate systems related risks
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Leads, and IT team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Run training sessions and workshops to effectively sell to users and realize optimal acceptance and utilization of the systems
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Integrate business requirements into technology and ensure the smooth functioning of the business operations
- Consult and obtain user feedback to determine the satisfaction and effectiveness of the system in executing business processes
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information technology, information systems or a related area
- 5 years or more experience in adopting, rolling out and maintaining Information Systems
- Experience in digital health is a plus
- Demonstrated experience promoting a digital experience by working with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in at least one programming language and agile methodologies
- Prior experience in rolling out an ERP and HRM systems
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Competitive benefits including comprehensive medical cover and participation in a staff ownership program