Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location Nairobi, with potential travels to the Mara, potential for remote
SPECIFIC ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparing payment requisitions and relevant documents and processing payment.
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
· Ensuring timely payments of monthly bills and utilities to vendors, suppliers and service providers.
· Tracking and timely recording of locally generated incomes
· Preparation and submission of Monthly Management accounts in line with the established timelines and templates.
· Preparing statutory payments such as withholding tax, withholding V.A.T, HELB, NSSF, NHIF, NITA and ensuring compliance with the regulatory bodies.
· Prepare and maintain records, asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
· Update accounts receivable and generation of invoices
· Assist in the reviewing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
· Monthly Bank Reconciliations of all Bank Accounts and petty cash
· Ensuring compliance with the law and company’s policies.
· Any other duties as assigned by the management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option) or its equivalent from a recognized University.
· A professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
· A minimum of 2 years working experience in a busy environment.
· Highly proficient in Quickbooks and MS Office programs especially Excel and Word
· Familiarity with the local and international accounting standards.
· Good interpersonal skills and excellent excel skills.
Note: Position requires immediate placement, candidates readily available encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates meeting the required qualification should send their most recent CV to email@example.com. Interviews for shortlisted candidates scheduled on Thursday 8th October 2020.