Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are in search of a seasoned Pricing Analyst with extensive experience in Facilities management operations to be based in Nairobi Kenya..
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for providing thorough analytical breakdowns of pricing structures and sales funnels of similar competitor products and services and identifying specific strategies used in pricing models of the same. Reports are written in order to evaluate the findings and to propose the results to the relevant departments for effect.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services
• Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition
• Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels
• Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing projects
• Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and barriers
• Communicate findings effectively to relevant teams within Tsebo International and rest of the Tsebo Solutions Group
• Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products
• Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to pricing suggestions
Skills and Competencies
• Experience working as a pricing analyst preferably within Facilities management and or large outsourcing services business
• Strong knowledge about the Facilities industry including competitors and market trends
• Keen eye for identifying opportunity
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good negotiations and problem-solving skills
• Effective reporting and presentation skills
• Enthusiastic and proactive team player
• Strong Excel skills including other Microsoft Office applications
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel (advanced), PowerPoint; Microsoft AX2009, QlikView, Infor EAM, Microsoft D365, Pragma
• Advanced Excel experience is mandatory
Closing Date: 2020/12/14