Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Winning in the Retail Strategy (Availability, Substitution and Adherence). Deliver on key objective of increasing recommendation, reducing switching at pharmacy and improving patient compliance through education and engagement at the pharmacy.
Develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of ensuring product availability, maximising sales volume and market share of designated products on a given territory.
Key Performance Areas:
- Sales Achievement
- Be able to demonstrate extensive understanding of AZ promotional products, competitor products and therapy areas
- Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies
- Ensure availability in targeted pharmacies of all must stock sku’s
- Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance versus budget and initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives
- Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in targeted pharmacies by planned date
- Facilitate order booking/ placement by targeted pharmacies
- Identify points of leakage and carrying out stock vs. demand checks.
- Demonstrates high level of knowledge that can help the wider sales team to solve customer’s questions/challenges
- Territory Business Planning
- Conduct analysis of market/ competitors to identify territory business opportunities identify and actions that will help to achieve more strategic objectives
- Develop territory Business Plan based on POA and allocate resources (e.g. call activities, budget), for optimal sales impact
- Identify process that pulls on cross-functional resources to deliver the targeted pharmacies insight and outcome
- Monitor territory business plan to ensure resources are directed to customer of greatest potential
- Participate in promotional activity programmes to increase product awareness in the market
- Customer Focus and Service
- Understand and show how wider issues/care trends affect customer decision making
- Update territory customer segmentation classification, database and call records continuously
- Deliver key promotional messages within approved detail aids and in line with POA
- Ensure necessary approved patient relevant information is disseminated at pharmacy.
- Ensure appropriate feedback gathered through market intelligence activities is relayed and acted upon.
- Explore and expand new customer base in line with SFE guidelines
- Reporting/ Administration
- Submit monthly reports commenting on deviations from Business Plan and intended actions to align performance with objectives
- Ensure proper planning, implementation and punctual delivery of reports / daily synchronization
- Personal Development
- Develop behaviours leading to enhancement effectiveness as outlined in Pharmacy Sales Representative competency definitions
- Identify areas for self-development and discuss developmental needs with Pharmacy Retail Supervisor
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, product and sales training
- BSc. Biological Sciences/ Health Sciences
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Sales Representative within the Pharmaceutical environment
- Existing Relationships with KOL’s in the therapeutic area
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Previous experience with facilitating and organising meetings
- Proven sales and customer success record
- Previous experience and knowledge of the therapeutic area especially in pharmacy Sales roles.
- A Valid driver’s license
- Computer Knowledge
- Team Player
- Action orientated/ Sense of urgency
- Excellence and Integrity
- Strong initiative
- Results orientated
- Strong analytical ability
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.