Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Managing the operations of the Salgaa Roadside Wellness Centre.
- Examining, diagnosing, treating and counselling of target groups at the RWC.
- Management of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) among long distance truck drivers, sex workers and the community members with whom they interact. This shall be done in accordance with the National guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health or other relevant Ministries.
- Ensure effective use of syndromic approach to the management of STIs, Malaria and other common illnesses.
- Management of Opportunistic Infections (OIs).
- Screening for Tuberculosis.
- Administration and management of ART.
- Adherence monitoring of use of medication particularly for TB and HIV cases.
- Develop proper records of all HIV and TB infected patients served and ensure follow up.
- Provide health education and counselling to the truck drivers, commercial sex workers and communities with whom they interact.
- Recording data according to North Star Alliance’s specifications.
- Preparing and submitting reports within set deadlines.
- Meet all performance targets.
- Refer all cases requiring specialized care and management to relevant health facilities and or services.
- Organize outreach activities in collaboration with other partners and stakeholders.
- Identifying key stakeholders and engaging them in the relevant activities.
- Ensuring effective linkage with other North Star staff.
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Regional Director from time to time.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized College.
- Must be registered by Clinical Officers’ Council.
- A degree in Clinical Medicine or Social sciences will be an added advantage.
- Over 3 years’ experience in a reputable health institution/Facility.
- Strong personality with good leadership skills.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and prepare good and timely reports.
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and local languages.
- IT literate (Word, Excel and internet).
- Familiar with local structures.
- Ability to work with key populations.
- Position: Full-time basis
- Location: Nakuru, Kenya
- Start date: Immediately
- Language: English
Method of application
Applications must be submitted by close of business on Friday, 7th May 2021 to the email address below. firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.