Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The jobholder is primarily responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch services and maintain good relationship with customers to facilitate achievement of the set budgets set out in accordance with the Service Level Agreement aligned to the strategic objective of the specific channel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work to ensure the distribution channel executes the mandate as per the faith-based strategy with a duty to:
- Contacting potential clients to establish relationships and sales that are faith-based affiliated
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives targeted towards faith
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Organizing and Attending Client conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Develop an annual calendar of marketing activities targeting faith groups
- Establish a joint data base for all faith affiliated business for existing clients
- Collect data for all faith-based business and valuations done for uninsured and under insured business and follow up for closure for new business and organic growth
- Map and allocate resources to penetrate all regions with business potential countrywide
- Identify, target, and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of Pacis products within the niche market
- Enhance Pacis product training to the marketing team by organizing regular trainings to the various faith groups
- Collect market intelligence from the competition and compile such information to management
- Create and build the Pacis brand within the niche/affiliated institutions to enhance market awareness
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Internal Contacts: Departmental heads, members of staff and various intermediaries
- External Contacts: Business partners, service providers and clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration
- Training in intermediary management is an added advantage
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Insurance
- Five (5) years’ experience in an insurance or other financial services organization
- Sound knowledge of the insurance market and products
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Result oriented
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledgeable about the market
Qualified candidates to send their applications with a detailed CV with the names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com not later than 15 May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.