Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Department: Business Development & Marketing
Grade: Band 6
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Officer
Terms of Contract: One Year Renewable
Kimisitu Sacco Ltd Overview
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier–1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was
registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over
time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from
400 employer organizations ,Corporates and business people. We serve members drawn from all corners of
the country, African continent, and diaspora.
Kimisitu Sacco draws its membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs,
Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part
Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self–driven, and result–oriented individual to join our team in
our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
You will be responsible for recruiting new members and selling all the Sacco FOSA and BOSA products to
members, grow business and market share while maintaining high level of relationship management.
Key Responsibilities • Recruit new quality organizations and advise the organizations on eligibility for joining Kimisitu
• Recruit new members from existing and new organizations while ensuring compliance to Sacco
policies and procedures
• Act as the point of contact for assigned relationships and increase market share as per the assigned
SACCO targets Ensure minimum requirements for share capital and deposits for every recruited
member are met
• Explain to members the different types of FOSA and BOSA products available and their respective
terms and conditions.
• Increase SACCO revenue through sale of assigned targets for SACCO products and services e.g.,
insurance, loans, trade finance among others as may be prescribed by the Senior Marketing Officer
• Relationship Management and advice members on loan eligibility.
• Ensure member satisfaction of the assigned organizations.
• Participate in planning, organization and execution of all SACCO marketing events as assigned by
the Senior Marketing Officer from time to time
• Establish and manage a portfolio of members ensuring that all assigned KPI’s for BOSA and FOSA
products are met as per targets
• Account’s (membership) retention
• Perform any other responsibilities as allocated from time to time
Knowledge: Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in sales and marketing or in business related fields.
• A bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
• Proficiency in computer skills
• Minimum two (2) years in sales and marketing
Personal Attributes required for this role:
• Good Interpersonal Skills,
• Ability to work Independently
• A person of Integrity
• Good Communication Skills
• Team Player
Direct Reports to this Role:
• All departments
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the
linkhttps://www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/salesandmarketingdataform. After filling the data form, proceed and
Send an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. To be considered for this role your
application must be received by C.O.B on Wednesday 1st September 2021. Clearly state the subject of the
email as Sales and Marketing Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you
are ever asked for a fee, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.