Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role sits within the Human Resources (HR) Communications entity of Aga Khan University’s Human Resources (HR) Department. The copywriter will report to the Global Director Internal Communications, Employee Engagement and Employer Branding Director at a strategic level and work in close collaboration with the Manager(s) and Specialists across a global team day-to-day. The role will be responsible for developing exceptional and engaging written content for all HR Communications internal communications, employee engagement and employer branding outputs. The position will also cater to the copy requirements of the Vice President, Human Resources.
- Develop clear, compelling, and grammatically flawless long and short form copy for varied digital and printed mediums such as integrated campaigns outputs, social media posts, good news stories, newsletters, intranet and website pages, award submissions, press releases/features, publications etc.
- Develop boilerplates, profile document(s) repository of key messaging and tone of voice to ensure consistency in communication and alignment with Aga Khan University’s brand identity
- Edit and proofread copy as required
- Interpret creative direction and technical information and turn them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborate with internal team(s) and internal stakeholders to understand target audiences, brainstorm ideas and develop messaging for a varied range of activities
- Conduct high-quality research to formulate ideas and/or support writing
- Plan and conduct and/or facilitate strategic interviews as required
- Engage in regular interaction with key senior leadership internal academic and hospital leaders/stakeholders with the objective of spotlighting areas of expertise to appropriate audiences
- Draft memorandums, speeches, and official addresses
- Develop and manage content calendar and directory of press listings, press editors and media contacts regionally and internationally.
- BSc/BA in journalism, English, marketing, communications or related field
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Experience writing copy for corporate entities particularly healthcare, academic, not for profit industries is preferred
- Excellent command of the English language, faultless spelling and grammar
- Ability to grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insights
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and detail oriented
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be team-spirited, a collaborative worker but equally capable of working independently
- Must have the ability to navigate fast-paced environments
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
How To Apply