Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As Call Center Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer experience to our customers through our largest customer touchpoint. By leveraging the call center, you will grow KOKO’s competitive advantage and enterprise value.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- 5+ years of managerial experience, including prior experience in a call centre or customer support role
- Strong experience running day to day call center team operations and managing a large workforce
- Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency with Gmail and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment
- Familiarity with customer management systems (ZenDesk, FreshService, QueueMetrics) preferred
- Proficiency with pulling, creating and analyzing reports and working with data
- Team first attitude with a high level of dedication
What You Will Do
- Deliver the best customer experience in Kenya
- Oversee and grow the operations of the KOKO’s call center, including improving Call Center foundations, growing Call Center headcount and functionality, and designing and implementing a performance management system to evaluate the effectiveness of the Call Center
- Oversee KOKO’s Call Center team of more than 30 team members including responsibility for budgets, staffing, policies and processes, delivering industry best practice service levels while relentlessly driving down costs
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to improve processes that impact the customer based on insights gathered from customer interactions
- Track, measure, analyze and report on overall Call Center productivity and efficiency
- Build foundations for Call Center
- Review current operating system
- Upgrade existing processes, trackers, scripts
- Improve visibility of KPIs including target setting and tracking
- Establish Quality Assurance function/processes within Customer Care
- Performance management
- Lead Call Center team to better performance and improve service quality
- Improve training capabilities for existing team
- Provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques
- Grow Call Center team by developing a system for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and leading Customer Care Representatives as they provide support for Customers
How To Apply