Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with CEOs and senior management to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE (PMO) MANAGER
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: Nairobi
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:KinE4fm7KY
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Establish Project Governance Structure
- Collaborate with the company CEOs and senior management to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Organize project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members and relevant stakeholders to various deliverables.
- Maintain a dashboard of all ongoing projects within the Group and align with the respective CEOs and senior management on the prioritization, in line with the business strategy.
- Coordinate information sharing with relevant stakeholders of the respective projects across the Group, to enable decision making and execution as needed.
- Draft new and improve existing project management office policies and processes.
- Monitor the status of projects against the planned time and budget; flag any potential risks and propose mitigation measures in collaboration with the relevant senior management.
- Support the optimal utilization of company resources.
2. Provide Management Reports
- Provide routine reports on the overall progress and health of projects on pre-defined routine schedules as per the PMO terms of reference.
- Track and report on the status of the deliverables across the project portfolio.
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation and provide a view the performance of each project against budget or forecast.
- Report on the respective project risks and progress on mitigating these risks.
- Ensure relevant analytics to track operational efficiency and project performance, including effective management and utilization of enterprise resources.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a supervisory position.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org