Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been colorful, bold, and optimistic. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand that designs extraordinary things for the everyday, delivering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, home décor, and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view and celebrates communities of women around the globe who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands committed to stretching what’s possible.
You assist the store management team by ensuring a customer focus on the sales floor with exceptional floor supervision. You maximize store productivity and profitability by supporting the Store Leader in teambuilding and staff development, goal setting, and by ensuring compliance with all Kate Spade standards.
You Lead By Example As a Kate Spade Ambassador, Set The Tone On The Sales Floor And Provide Feedback To The Store Team That Will Result In Exceeding Kate Spade Service Standards Based On The Following Key Accountabilities
- Oversee daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively
- Take ownership and accountability for store and personal productivity in terms of sales & kpi targets
- Analyze and utilize key retail metrics to drive quality of conversion, adt and overall business
- Share best practices, allocate resources and organize process to drive efficiency and productivity
- Planning, managing and adjusting staffing levels to meet daily operational requirements
- Maintain awareness of mall trends i.e. Local vs tourist traffic patterns, in-mall events & activations and closely monitor competitors within the mall
- Constantly monitoring hourly sales updates to the team/store manager/1st store in-charge by driving the team motivation in achieving the desired business results
- Coach team to maximize personal performance in terms of converting new customers while retaining existing customers & vip via best-in-class clienteling
- Support in monitoring individual’s sales target and provide suggestions and feedback to sic on the individuals performance
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and training of store team members
- Provides leadership through role modeling Kate Spade service behaviors and approach standards
- Lead team to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Be the host of the party (“hop”), meet and greet customers (internal and external), create conversations, set the scene in building strong customer relationships and understanding the needs
- Respond to customer complaints and comments in a timely manner
- Tour the sales floor regularly, connecting to colleagues and customers
- Follow-up on the after sales service in maintaining strong relationship building with customers
- Familiarize with lp/audit processes and ensure store team fully comply to the sop
- Keep an organized stockroom and direct replenishment to ensure availability on sales floor
- Monitor inventory levels and manage merchandise delivery processing on same day
- Ensure availability of noos and minimize holding of slow movers
- Ensure inventory count is done timely and accurately
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store display
- Work closely with merchandising, operations, logistics, marketing, vm on related matters such as shipments and store maintenance
- Upkeep store maintenance in ensuring all fixtures and tools are in good condition and will not disrupt the store operations
Key holding responsibilities
The accomplished individual will possess..
- 3 years’ experience in retail or service industry
- 1 year experience in a position of leadership, management experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff, maneuver sales floor
- Ability to meet moderate stockroom lifting requirements, and store climbing requirements
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, word, and outlook
- Comfortable with flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
How To Apply
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under the consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at http://www.katespade.com.