Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES ASSISTANT
The Kenya Institute of Supplies Management is a corporate body established through an Act of Parliament, the “Supplies Practitioners Management Act (SPMA), 2007”. KISM is mandated to make provision for the training, registration and licensing of supplies practitioners; to regulate their practice and for connected purposes. The Institute serves as the National body for Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals in the private and public sectors in Kenya.
The KISM Council is seeking to recruit a hands-on, dynamic, and knowledgeable and performance-oriented person to fill the position of MEMBERSHIP SERVICES ASSISTANT, Ref. MSA-001/2022
Description of this Vacancy and Requirements is outlined here below.
Department: Registration & Membership Services
Reporting To: Membership Services Officer
Support the membership services, data entry and analysis to ensure accurate and timely processes and documentation of member information
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to membership inquiries – Members, Licenses, Renewals, Upgrades, Corporate
- Receive and process membership registration applications
- Support processing renewals of Members, Licenses, Renewals, Upgrades Corporate Memberships
- Support online applicants’ applications in the institution’s management system
- Support dispatch of membership cards and certificates through delivery and post
- Maintain membership registers
- Create, profile members and database
- Update member database
- Respond to emails related to registration and membership
- Document and records management – file membership documents
- Follow up on renewals and billings to ensure up to date status
- Upgrade member database of existing and deserving members by filtering and monitoring contributions to the institute and CPD Points earned
- Secure information by completing data base backups
- Support membership activities – forums, recruitment drives
- Support development of membership resources/data
- Support membership and advocacy activities
- Support the regional activities
- Perform related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
Diploma in a related field
Minimum of one (1) year experience.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet packages (MS-excel) and other MS office packages.
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and Organizational skills Analytical skills and presentation skills
- Effective in proof reading High degree of initiative
- Have strong personal values and character, maintains confidentiality Dedicated and excellent team player
In addition to the professional qualifications, successful candidates will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity and possess;
- Valid certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Certificate of compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- A valid Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance clearance
- A valid certificate of clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau
- A relevant identification document
- Valid Membership Certificate from relevant Professional body
All Application letters indicating the role and reference number, together with Curriculum Vitae and relevant certificates should be sent online in PDF format addressed to the CEO KISM, firstname.lastname@example.org to reach him not later than Thursday, 12th May 2022.
All applicants will also be required (MANDATORY) to submit a filed KISM Job Application Form (Google Form) in addition to sending the application letter and certifications. The template form (Google Form) can be accessed using this link https://forms.gle/md4Vbxju9WoiwEky6
KISM is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.