Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER POSITION
JOB TITLE Customer Care Officer
DIRECTORATE/ Directorate of Corporate Services, Corporate
DEPARTMENT Communication Department
GRADE/LEVEL IRA 7
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR Assistant Manager, Customer Relations
a) Job purpose
The position is responsible for providing professional and efficient front office services to uphold corporate image and facilitate seamless operations of the Authority
b) Job specifications
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls and route to appropriate persons;
- Directing enquiries from external stakeholders to relevant employees;
- Managing guests in a professional manner;
- Managing internal stakeholders;
- Monitoring flow of visitors for security controls;
- Maintaining the appointment diary either manually or electronically;
- Maintaining the facilities booking system i.e. booking of boardrooms and meeting rooms;
- Scheduling appointments for internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintaining call records and expenditure for monitoring purposes;
- Implementing Quality Management System standards and continuously identifying and managing risks; and
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
d) Competencies and skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and inter personal skills
- Ethical and integrity
- Team player
Terms of Offer:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiat-ed with the successful candidate.
Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities.
IRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Canvasing in any manner shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.