Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for efficient and effective management of financial resources at Gatanga Water.
Duties and responsibilities
- Establishes and ensure compliance with the financial management systems for effective implementation of the company goals and objectives.
- Ensures efficient billing, revenue collection, disbursements, accounting and reporting.
- Oversees preparations of budgets, and periodic financial performance reports for the company.
- Acts as the Financial controller of the company
- Advices the Managing Director on the financial viability of proposed projects and investments
- Ensures compliance to accounting standards of financial reporting by the company.
- Responsible for preparation of long-term plans, periodic forecast and c ash flow projections.
- Monitoring the utilization of Company Assets/resources and ensuring timely maintenance
- Manage accounting support staff with specific performance targets.
- Formulation and implementation of strategic measures to improve the company’s revenue collection utilization.
- Any other functions relating to financial managements as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, preferably in accounting, finance option, or its equivalent from a recognized university
- A certified Public Accountant – CPA (K)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a medium or large commercial environment, preferably in a water sector.
- Good knowledge in accounting and financial management
- Good knowledge of computerized financial systems
- Ability to negotiate budgets at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet strict deadlines is mandatory
- Below 40 years of age.
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their hard copy application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and national identity card. The application should reach the undersigned not later than Monday 27th June 2022.
The Managing Director
Gatanga Water and Sanitation Services
P O Box 6133 – 01000
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Gatanga water services is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.