Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Electro-Mechanical Technician will carry out effective and efficient, installation and maintenance of electromechanical equipment and structures in order to meet set targets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all machines run smoothly and breakdowns are attended to immediately
- Establish maintenance schedule for electromechanical equipment and carryout timely services.
- Ensure and confirm payments for power consumed by the equipment, premises and other installations.
- Replace worn out electrical wires, main switches, fuses and capacitors
- Provide material/spares specifications for procurement and inspect and verify on delivery
- Develop and operationalize Standard Operation Procedures and closely monitor performance of pumps
- Monitor electricity usage and keep records of pumps operations e.g., date of installation, hours ran and frequency of breakdowns.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- A degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant working experience in a similar position
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have ability to work under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their hard copy application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and national identity card. The application should reach the undersigned not later than Monday 27th June 2022.
The Managing Director
Gatanga Water and Sanitation Services
P O Box 6133 – 01000
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Gatanga water services is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.