Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the jobholder will be responsible for the Refining and finalize Retail customer segmentation and sizing. He/She would be also responsible for effective and strategic marketing campaigns with positive returns to the business.
- Collaborate with Retail segment lead to understand product offerings and target customers and align on marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage and coordinate all Retail segment marketing, advertising, PR, promotional activities in liaison with Group Marketing Manager.
- Liaise with the advertising company/ Agency.
- Responsible for the Retail segment content on Company’s website, including content development and continuous updating of the website and intranet
- Coordinate and support development and innovation of Retail segment products
- Support, facilitate, develop and implement Retail segment’s strategic marketing plans
- Develop promotion materials to assist Retail segment Business in marketing activities
- Prepare the Retail segment’s marketing budgets
- Manage the execution and implementation of the Retail segment marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all Retail segment marketing activity and results
- Demand generation –Carry out activities and programs that drive demand for Retail segment’s products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Retail segment’s products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products especially the youth segment.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products ,releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – analyse the buying patterns/behaviour of all the Retail segment target audience
- Brand development and management
- Steward of the Retail segment brand that supports brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand
- Ensure that all Retail segment brand assets are effectively managed to deliver a strong Britam brand and grow brand equity.
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Assist the Retail segment to live the values, culture and practice company policies.
- Conducts analysis and periodical review of the brand, competition, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Analyzes and provides consumer, category, and brand information to support Retail segment‘s channel marketing and sales in category management and sales presentations.
- Provides direction for key Retail segment customer innovation summit presentations.
- Develop Retail segment growth targets, business objectives and brand strategies for the brand that aligns with Britam business plan.
- Leads the Retail segment brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target setting & innovation review and brand strategy review.
Key Performance Measures
- Customer segments and sizing completion
- Revenue booked under new production campaigns
- Count of new individual customers on boarder
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or social sciences
- MBA in Marketing, PR will be an added advantage
- Professional marketing qualification e.g. CIM or equivalent
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- 7- 10 years working experience in a similar position with at least 3- 4 years’ experience in management.
Change Leaders in Britam need to
- Strategically lead a function to service customers from a sustainable and growing customer base whilst increasing profit;
- Continuously configure and adapt the functional area to most effectively suite the future view of the business;
- Introduce new concepts so that they are adopted appropriately at the right time (manage the rate of change);
- Be in touch with the changing industry, customer needs and international best practice;
- Improve the efficiency of the function by appropriately challenging managers about operational and tactical issues;
- Ensure the function has the most appropriate people capability through effective inspirational leadership, people development, and optimized succession planning;
- Ensure clarity of expectations for individuals in the function and other stakeholders across the group;
- Facilitate functional integration;
- Ensure the development and establishment of appropriate behavior and values (culture) within the function that aligns with the strategic direction and values of the business;
- Coordinate between functions and divisions to ensure optimization of the value chain and resources;
- Ensure alignment of strategy, objectives and deliverables within the function;
- Develop innovative partnerships and distribution channels to increase Britam’s market penetration;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Appropriately allocate funds and capital to maximize shareholder value;
- Adequately manage operational risk;
- Increase operational efficiency;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Improve quality and speed of decision making across the business.
How To Apply: